roller-user mailing list archives

From Crick Opinion <crickopin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: exception
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:25:49 GMT
Hi

I checked our database and logs. Fortunately, we do not have any duplicate anchors. But we
still see the error in the log files. Could this be due the fact that some of the anchors
have identical first 27 characters and then differ after that?

-Cricko

----- Original Message ----
From: Odelya YomTov-Glick <odelya@jpost.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:08:21 AM
Subject: RE: exception

I found 38 double records!
How come?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:snoopdave@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 4:09 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Odelya YomTov-Glick <odelya@jpost.com>
wrote:
> I get in roller.log the following exception:
> <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.NonUniqueResultException: The query on
> candidate type "class org.apache.roller.weblogger.pojos.WeblogEntry" with
> filter "SELECT w FROM WeblogEntry w WHERE w.website = ?1 AND w.anchor = ?2
> ORDER BY w.pubTime DESC" was configured to have a unique result, but more
> than one instance matched the query.

Hmm... not sure how that could have happened, but it appears that you
have more than one weblog entries with the same anchor in the same
weblog. Try running that query against the database via SQL and do
*one* of these two things:

1) assign a new anchor to all but one of the entries . If you do this
make sure you use an update statement like below to ensure that
pubtime and updatetime fields are preserved.

   update weblogentry set anchor='newanchor', pubtime=pubtime,
updatetime=updatetime;

2) delete the entries you don't want to keep.

Make sense?

- Dave

********
viruses.