roller-user mailing list archives

From "Odelya YomTov-Glick" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject RE: Month / Year archive links
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:38:33 GMT
Yes, it's really nice there.
How did he do the archives?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emily Lynema [mailto:emily_lynema@ncsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 4:08 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Month / Year archive links

Hello,

I've had a question from a user as to whether we can create Month Year
archive links in blogs templates in place of the javascript calendar.
(June 2008, May 2008, etc.).

I saw a reference to this on the dev forum from Feb. 2008, stating that
new queries would have to be added in order to make this available:
http://www.nabble.com/Archive-per-month...-to15502435s12275.html#a15578480

However, when searching the user forum, I noted a user at Sun who has
made this feature available on his blog (Dave Levy).

Feature referenced on the forum:
http://www.nabble.com/Proposal%3A-Individual-Templates-by-Action-to9262725s1
2275.html#a9447795

The live blog:
http://blogs.sun.com/DaveLevy/

Anybody know how Dave has accomplished this? I thought there might be
code in calendar.js that would be useful, but it was pretty scary. We
are on 2.1 by the way, although hoping to upgrade to 4 soon.

thanks,
-emily
--
Emily Lynema