roller-user mailing list archives

From slowhome <webmas...@theslowhome.com>
Subject Re: HELP - Blogs not showing up in Roller admin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 21:57:54 GMT

The problem is that yourWebsites.do is not displaying all the blogs that I
belong to. All of them were showing up this morning. All of them are still
in the website table of my mySQL database. All the entries, categories, and
comments are still in the database.

See attached JPG:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17634723/rollerError.jpg rollerError.jpg

Regards,