roller-user mailing list archives

From "muller" <n.mul...@nouvellemarque.com>
Subject RE: Roller installation on WAS
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:58:23 GMT
Hello,

 Can you send me the trace because I had already installed it onto WAS 5.1
and 6.1.

Best regards

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Prasanth R01. [mailto:Prasanth_R01@infosys.com]
Envoyé : lundi 30 juin 2008 12:47
À : user@roller.apache.org
Objet : Roller installation on WAS

Hi
Can anybody tell me the steps to install Roller 3.1 on WAS?
I installed roller, but it is giving some errors when I try to start the
application.

Regards,

Prasanth R

for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you
are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.