roller-user mailing list archives

From Frederic deSousa/YM/RWDOE <Frederic_deSo...@ymp.gov>
Subject Re: Unable to register first user
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 19:38:58 GMT
All right, back to square one.   Tomcat 5.5.17, Oracle 10g, Solaris 9

I reinstalled and at the context /roller and the errors are identical.

1. When trying to register the first (super) user, I get the screen that
says...  "The administrator of this site has disabled user registrations
at this time. Please contact the system administrators if you think this
is incorrect."

2. When clicking the "Register" link at the top right, I get a Roller
404..   "Sorry! We couldn't find your document."

custom properties file is as follows.

installation.type=auto
database.configurationType=jdbc
database.jdbc.driverClass=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
database.jdbc.connectionURL=jdbc:oracle:thin:docutest1/password@//******:1521/******.gov
database.jdbc.username=docutest1
database.jdbc.password=******
mail.configurationType=properties
mail.hostname=smtp.******
##hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect
log4j.category.org.apache.roller=ERROR
log4j.category.net.java.roller=ERROR

Please respond to user@roller.apache.org