roller-user mailing list archives

From Frederic deSousa/YM/RWDOE <Frederic_deSo...@ymp.gov>
Subject Re: Unable to register first user
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:18:03 GMT
Thanks, Gabe.

When I go to  /roller/roller-ui/menu.rol   and click the Register link,  I
get the following 404:
==========
Status Code 404
Message /rollerdev/roller-ui/users.registration.url
Type
Exception The file that you requested could not be found on this server.

Am I missing a file that's supposed to be there?

The /roller_data/ folder is 777 and it has a /search-index folder inside,
but no /resources folder yet.

I also see a "ERROR setting database version"   in the roller log.

Thanks again,
Fred

Please respond to user@roller.apache.org