roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problems installing roller on Tomcat 5.0.27
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 13:53:24 GMT

Any errors in your tomcat logs?

You could also try adding some debug messages to the logs by adding this to roller-custom.properties:
log4j.category.org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering=DEBUG

I'm not sure if that's the best subsystem to start add debugging messages to, maybe someone
with more expertise can help you out with that.

/B

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008