roller-user mailing list archives

From "Akshay Bhatia" <mail2...@gmail.com>
Subject Session creation problems using Roller with Web logic
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 22:09:09 GMT
Hi
We are using Apache Roller in our Project. For our implementation we have
extended some of Acegi security classes to provide custom SSO
implementation. We are also using other filters that are configured in
security.xml. Our code is working as expected on Tomcat, but we are getting
session creation problem when we deploy Roller on weblogic 9.2.
In the logs we see that HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter from acegi is
not able to pass the authentication to other filters because it cannot find
the session.
Please let us know if you have encountered similar problem and if you have a
solution.
Thanks
Akshay