roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Social Bookmark Links
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 11:12:21 GMT
What do you mean by create a popup link?

I tried putting the text below in a <a href="" onclick="javascript:_whatever_stuff_yousent_">Digg
it!</a> but that didn't work to well.

----- Original Message ----
From: Odelya YomTov-Glick <odelya@jpost.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:08:14 AM
Subject: RE: Social Bookmark Links

'http://del.icio.us/post?v=4&partner=nyt&noui&jump=close&url=' +
escape(window.location.href) + '&title='+ articleTitle+ '&bodytext='+
articleLeadin+'', 'delicous',
'toolbar=0,status=0,height=450,width=650,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'

'http://reddit.com/submit/?url=' + escape(window.location.href) + '&title='+
articleTitle+ '', 'reddit',
'toolbar=0,status=0,height=450,width=650,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'

'http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=' + escape(window.location.href) +
'&t=' + articleTitle, 'facebook',
'toolbar=0,status=0,height=436,width=646,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'
'http://www.newsvine.com/_wine/save?ver=2&popoff=1&u=' +
escape(window.location.href) + '', 'Newsvine',
'toolbar=0,status=0,height=436,width=646,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'

Create for each one an image on the local machine. And a href it.