roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pinning an entry
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 13:01:02 GMT
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Crick Opinion <crickopinion@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  We have been using Roller 4.0 for our site. User guide briefly mentions that the admin
user can pin an entry using front page theme.

>  Could some provide me instructions on how to pin and unpin and entry? Do I need to change
frontpage code? Or is it something I can achieve in the UI?

A global admin user gets the option to "pin" and entry, that just
means that a special flag is set on the entry.

The Front Page theme shows what you can do with pinned entries. It
contains special code that will ensure that pinned entries are
displayed first, before other entries.

- Dave