roller-user mailing list archives

From Abhay Srivastava <abhay_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to change permalink
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 21:37:26 GMT
Hello folks,
       I am curious to know on whether their is a way to change permalink ?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2008, at 10:55 PM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Odelya YomTov-Glick <odelya@jpost.com> wrote:
I m using method
#set ($theEntries = $site.getMostCommentedWeblogEntries(null,8,3)).

Is there a way to get by the $entryStatCount.subjectNameShort
Which indicated the anchor, the entry itself - since I would like to get the
blog of the entry.

No. The built-in models do not support that becuase the StatCount
object. The subjectNameShort is the entry anchor, but the only way to
fetch an entry by anchor is in the $weblog object -- and that's the
object you are trying to get.

The solution here is probably to implement your own Model object to
return the data you want.

- Dave