roller-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Jones" <rich...@pixyblog.com>
Subject Re: Daily report of Referrers?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 11:57:54 GMT
I should think you need to add it to your roller.properties file... look for:

tasks.enabled=ResetHitCountsTask,TurnoverReferersTask...

# Reset referer counts
tasks.TurnoverReferersTask.class=org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.runnable.TurnoverReferersTask
tasks.TurnoverReferersTask.startTime=startOfDay
tasks.TurnoverReferersTask.interval=1440
tasks.TurnoverReferersTask.leaseTime=30

and replace the "tasks.TurnoverReferersTask.class" bit with your

com.gunfus.roller.tasks.TurnoverReferersWithSummaryTask

HTH,

Richard

2008/5/12 Angel Vera <gunfus@yahoo.com>:
> Hi Dave,
>  So I created my new task to replace:
>
> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.runnable.TurnoverReferersTask
>
>  My new tasks is called:
>  com.gunfus.roller.tasks.TurnoverReferersWithSummaryTask
>  I packaged it inside of a .jar along with its property nl-message file. I have placed
the jar in the WEB-INF\lib directory, now how do I tell roller to load that tasks? (and dissable
the other one)
>  Angel

or so. I want extend its functionality so that it would either get sent to my email, or it
would create a page with the statistics of a particular day so that the admin or anyone can
see it.