roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Planet initialization failing
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 17:23:05 GMT
yes, that is because the Planet aggregator is a plugin and uses its own
configuration file.  You just need to create planet-custom.properties
file in the same place that you have your roller-custom.properties file
and set any relevant properties.

The database configuration properties happen to be the same, so you can
copy what you have out of your roller-custom.properties file.  You
should also set the feed cache property to somewhere on your filesystem ...

cache.dir=/some/path/planet_data/feed-cache

-- Allen