roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Daily report of Referrers?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 11:57:35 GMT
I forgot to mentioned (if it isn't obvious) this is happening in the EntityManager during:

RollerTaskWithLeasing.run() ->
    JPAThreadManagerImpl.registerLease() ->
        JPAThreadManagerImpl.getTaskLockByName() ->
            JPAPersistenceStrategy.getNamedQuery() ->

I just tried copying my latest derby database, but that didn't seem to help.

----- Original Message ----
From: Angel Vera <gunfus@yahoo.com>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 11:21:36 PM
Subject: Re: Daily report of Referrers?

Hi Dave,

Until recently I got a chance to look at this, and I noticed that the task has a main method,
so I am doing my proper bootstraping of roller, but I am getting an error related to no lease
found for the task during the run method. Can you shed some light to how to get rid of this
exception?

Would it be because my database is not populated properly..? I think I am using an old copy
of my derby database.

-----Exception-----
<0.9.7-incubating fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException:
There is no query with the name "TaskLock.getByName" defined for any of the known persistent
classes: null.