roller-user mailing list archives

From "Odelya YomTov-Glick" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject RE: Social Bookmark Links
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 11:57:55 GMT
Very easily -
Create a popup link like this;
http://digg.com/remote-submit?phase=2&url=' + escape(window.location.href) +
'&title=' + $entry.text + '&bodytext=' + $entry.text.substring(0,300) +'',
'digg',
'toolbar=0,status=0,height=450,width=650,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');
 you can play arround with the variables.

-----Original Message-----
From: A Sunley [mailto:alan.sunley@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:18 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Social Bookmark Links

Greetings bloggers,

Using Roller (4.0), is it possible to attach a signature to each blog post
with the links to add bookmarks on the various social bookmarking sites like
Digg and del.icio.us?

We use Apache Roller and we're interesting adding these types of links
(similar to http://blog.fring.com/uk/). Is this capability built into
Roller, or do we need to implement it ourselves? If so, any tips on how we
might go about it?

Thanks,
Alan.