roller-user mailing list archives

From doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk>
Subject Re: SOLVED: Re: Roller and CAS integration & also bad credentials error
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 22:54:47 GMT

I think I have found the answer to the bad credentials error that gets
thrown, I asked about it
http://www.nabble.com/_cas_stateful_-gets-passed-to-me-as-a-username-from-Acegi---throws-exception-td17428160.html#a17442234
here and got a reply .

To save you going there, in your acegi-security.xml find the
"casProxyTicketValidator" bean definition and comment out the
"proxyCallbackUrl". I haven't tested it much but it seems to work OK, the
http://www.acegisecurity.org/guide/springsecurity.html#introduction Acegi
documentation  under 'How Cas works' point 9 says that:

The CasProxyTicketValidator may also include a proxy callback URL

and so it looks like that property is optional for more in depth
configurations. I have no idea what it really does though.