roller-user mailing list archives

From doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk>
Subject SOLVED: Re: Roller and CAS
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 19:28:19 GMT

wow, amazing - that was it. Roller must have been looking at some internal,
or possibly non-existent, truststore by default and not using the one made
through  http://blogs.sun.com/andreas/entry/no_more_unable_to_find the link
you posted earlier. I can now log in as my user and am taken to the 'Create
a blog' page in Roller which is where I would expect to be taken at this
stage.

I am seeing a new error in the log file:

org.jasig.cas.ticket.TicketCreationException:
error.authentication.credentials.bad

Caused by: error.authentication.credentials.bad
        at
org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.BadCredentialsAuthenticationException.<clinit>(BadCredentialsAuthenticationException.java:25)
        at
org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManagerImpl.authenticate(AuthenticationManagerImpl.java:113)
        at
org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.delegateTicketGrantingTicket(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:265)
        ... 26 more

but that would be a different matter.

A 1000 thanks for yours and other posters continued help through this
thread. I am not sure I would have found it without the additional comments
which made me look into the truststores and SSL generation in more depth.