roller-user mailing list archives

From doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk>
Subject Roller and CAS
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 20:51:32 GMT

I am trying to get Roller working with CAS and MySQL without using LDAP. I am
pretty sure that I have CAS set up correctly as in my log files I can see:

<AuthenticationHandler:
org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc.SearchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler
successfully authenticated the user which provided the following
credentials: gavin>

but when I am returned to Roller I find myself back at the login page with a
message:

Wrong username and password combination

I have
http://www.nabble.com/Roller%2BCAS%2BLDAP%3A-Wrong-username-and-password-combination-td13625901s12275.html#a13625901
found this post  but have not been able to find anything else on this except
a possibility that the SSL certificate is installed incorrectly. Someone
mentioned that the error the incorrect SSL certificate throws is never shown
in the logs and so I have no way of knowing if that is my problem.

If anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated.