roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: New User Registration Error
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:40:15 GMT

Akshay,

I had the same problem when I installed Roller.  For me the problem went away kind of mysteriously.
 One day it didn't work and the next day it did.  My guess is that it had something to do
with rebooting my machine, restarting tomcat, restarting mysql or deploying roller.  So those
might be some things to try.

/Brian