roller-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Category Mastheads?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:54:57 GMT
I think I've done what you're looking for on my site
(http://raibledesigns.com). If you click on the categories, the theme
changes. This is done by setting a body class and then using CSS to
change the header and colors. Here's the relevant part of my template:

#if ($model.weblogCategory)
    #set( $chosenCat = $model.weblogCategory.name )
#elseif ($model.permalink)
    #set( $chosenCat = $model.weblogEntry.category.name )
#end

#if ( $chosenCat )
    #set( $chosenCat = $stringUtils.replace($chosenCat, " ", "").toLowerCase() )
    #set( $chosenCat = $stringUtils.replace($chosenCat, "/", "") )
#end

Hope this helps,

Matt