roller-user mailing list archives

From "Akshay Bhatia" <Akshay.Bha...@morse.com>
Subject RE: FW: New User Registration Error
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:07:06 GMT
Hi Richard
I have just installed the roller, so there aren't any admin users as
well.
I have checked my DB tables and there isnt any data for users in
rolleruser table, how can I create an Admin user and login?
Thanks
Akshay

-----Original Message-----
From: fudgemonday@gmail.com [mailto:fudgemonday@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Jones
Sent: 28 April 2008 12:02
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: New User Registration Error

Login to your Roller installation as an Admin user and go to:

Main Menu > Server Administration > Configuration

You should see the following:

User Settings > Allow New Users?

Check that checkbox and hopefully you should be set.

Cheers,

Richard

2008/4/28 Akshay Bhatia <Akshay.Bhatia@morse.com>:

>  I have installed Apache Roller on my machine and when I try to
> register  New user i get an error message that administrator of the
> site has  disable User registrations.
>  Please let me know how this can be resolved, the db i am using is MS
> SQL  Server.
>  Thanks
>  Akshay
>

>  If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the
sender immediately and delete it and any attachments from your system.
Morse plc is the UK holding company for various international
subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group
Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is
Profile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT
Registration 673 0084 47.

 Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/oI4HaEeG!E!TndxI!oX7UmYbIxEcibTCASzn8CcNZ
+HMlGGXCFTHW1niZdFV0m2gcaz+WqvuclTieLvRJKIvyA==  to report this email as
spam.