roller-user mailing list archives

From Crick Opinion <crickopin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Paging thru next and previous pages
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:44:11 GMT
Hi

We have been using customized Frontpage profile to display aggregated blogs. In Weblog.vm,
it is configured to display 19 blogs per page. Somehow, I am not able to surf thru more than
2 pages when I click on on "Next>" at the bottom of the page. There are certainly more
blogs than displayed on the frontpages. Have we messed up with any settings?

Second issue:
When I click on Weblog Directory->New Blogs ->blog handler, it shows me blogger's profile.
Everything looks perfect on this page, except that, it doesn't show any "Recent Posts" in
last 90 days. Do I need to change anything in the _blogprofile.vm?

Our profile includes:
Roller 4.0
Tomcat : 6.0x
Solaris 10u5