roller-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>
Subject Re: Comments are closed after upgrade
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 18:28:41 GMT

Just wanted to say thanks guys, had the same issue in some templates.
The fix works just fine.

Manos

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _

5, Daphnidos Street,
14122, Neo Iraklio,
Athens, Greece

Tel: +30 210 2851517
Mob: +30 694 8376942

http://dev.abiss.gr

"BSD code is free code to be used in software. GPL code is code to be
used in free software." Kjella (173770), Slashdot