roller-user mailing list archives

From "Odelya YomTov-Glick" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject RE: get weblog by month
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:48:25 GMT
You are right. It doesn't return by day and month. Only between specific
dates.
I will look into implementing something else.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:snoopdave@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:26 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: get weblog by month

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:38 AM, Odelya YomTov-Glick <odelya@jpost.com>
wrote:
> When I opened the link to WeblogManager I saw that class
>  JPAWeblogManagerImpl has a method for it. Does it implement it?

Yes, each of the manager interfaces has an implementation.

Do you see methods in WeblogManager that provide the results you are
looking for? There are methods that return entries between a start
date and an end date.

- Dave

http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/presentations/advanced-roller-aceu2008.p
>  df
>
>  If you want to try this I can provide more information.
>
>  - Dave

>  ********
>  This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>  PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer
>  viruses.

>  ********

********