roller-user mailing list archives

From Skid <gen...@mediabids.com>
Subject JBoss working but
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:17:42 GMT

OK I have Roller 4 working on JBoss4 with DB2. A coworker has wrangled mod_jk
and mod_rewrite into shape and all looks great.

But I still am mystified by what is going on with logging. As I understand
it the log4j.properties
file in conf has no effect any longer? It doesn't seem to and I've googled
around a bit on this
and am still a bit mystified about what roller is doing with logging. As is
it seems to suppress
all logging in all apps running in the jboss instance I'm deployed in.

So is there a easy way to either configure roller to play nice with other
apps or can I
disable logging entirely in roller so that it won't break logging elsewhere.
The blog is a small part of our site so I really don't want to spend much
more time on messing with
this if possible.