roller-user mailing list archives

From "raúl fuenzalida" <aeon.lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the difference between rendering.pageModels and rendering.siteModels
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:12:43 GMT
from the template guide:
The $site model provides access to site-wide data: aggregations of
webog entries from all weblogs, comments from all weblogs, lists of
users, lists of weblogs, etc. -- in short, everything you need to
build an interesting community front page for Roller.

pageModels, i think, is for specific weblog :(