roller-user mailing list archives

From christopher.lo...@bnymellon.com
Subject hit count reset
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:51:15 GMT

hi,

I'm using the $site method getHotWeblogs(int sinceDays, int max).  I'm
using a blog  that is set as an aggregated main blog page.
Yesterday we had a number of hits on a few of the weblogs.  Today, i see
none of the blogs listed.  I hit a blog after that it is now showing up
with the number of hits as 3 (the same number of times i hit it
today)...

Why did the hit count reset?

The code that i'm using to create the list is:

<ul>
#set($hotweblog_list = $site.getHotWeblogs(90, 60))
#foreach($hwl in $hotweblog_list)
<li>
$utils.truncateNicely($hwl.subjectNameLong,20,20,"...")
</a>:&nbsp;$hwl.count hits
</li>
#end
</ul>

Thank you,

Christopher M. Logan, AVP
Asset Servicing Technology
The BANK of NEW YORK MELLON Corporation
101 Barclay St, 12W
New York, NY 10286
Tel: (212) 815-5439
Mobile: (646) 529-9224
E-Mail: Christopher.Logan@bnymellon.com

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to
European legal entities.