roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject Programmatic blog entries
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:29:25 GMT

Hi, I'm just getting started using Roller 4.  As part of my blog, I'd like to be able to add
blog entries programmatically.  So, instead of using the HTML authoring form and manually
typing in a blog entry, I'd like to be able to run my java program to create the HTML and
then stick that HTML into a blog post.

I've already written the part that generates the HTML, so I'd like to know if creating and
editing blog entries is possible without using the HTML editor.

Thanks!
/Brian