roller-user mailing list archives

From Eric Wittle <er...@wittle.net>
Subject eKit editor plugin & entries with apostrophes
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:04:00 GMT
I'm using roller 4.0 with the eKit editor plugin. When editing an
existing entry, the text of the entry is only displayed up to the
first single quote/apostrophe.

For example, a blog entry that starts with "Well, I'm sure looking
forward to an editor plugin that works in Safari" gets cut off after
"Well, I" in the editor.

I've tried this in Safari 3.1 and FireFox 2.0 on OS X and IE 6 on
Windows, and the behavior is the same.

I assume this is a problem with not escaping single quotes in the
hidden field that contains the text to be edited. Any chance there is
a fix available?

-Eric