roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing the login and New entry page
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 02:05:53 GMT
Check the Roller install guide for details on how to create and place
a roller-custom.properties file.

You can safely ignore that one in the examples directory.

- Dave

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:59 PM, abhay srivastava <abhay_iitm@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>     Thanks for your valuable input. Though I know struts, I will be first trying the
first approach. can you tell me where I have to put roller-custom.properties file ?

>  Right now I see it in webapp\roller\roller-ui\docs\examples\rollertask
>
>  -abhay
>

>  Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote: On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 7:55 AM, abhay srivastava
 wrote:
>  > Hello, Can anyone tell me how to customize the login the and New Entry page with
different banner and color schemes? For example : The votemerich.com is also running on roller
and they were able to customize the login page.