roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is there a capability of hot-swap or hot-reload?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:52:00 GMT
I am creating a new theme, and I noticed that my changes didn't get loaded until I actually
did a restart of the server. Is there a way on how I can modify a theme of the templates of
the theme, and get them to load immediately after I change the file in the filesystem?

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new
Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at
http://mail.yahoo.ca