roller-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Lozano <jacobloz...@carkernel.org>
Subject Re: roller with https
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:24:48 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.

I had previously tried using the built-in schemeenforcement in
roller-custom.properties.

I looked at acegi after seeing your response. I think acegi will also be
doing a rewrite - just like my current apache rewrite. And so I don't
think it is the answer.

What seems to be the problem is that the comments page uses absolute
URLs starting with http://.

I've noticed that unlike comments, the New Blog Post pages use relative
URLs and so send requests with https:// at the beginning.

Is there a reason the comments page encodes absolute URLs? Is there a
way to make it use relative URL's?

And short of relative URL's, would there be a way to make it encode the
comments post URLs with https instead of http?

Thanks,
Jacob