roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is there a capability of hot-swap or hot-reload?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:00:15 GMT
Yeah.  If you just start by creating a weblog, choosing a theme,
customizing it so it copies the templates and creates a custom theme,
then start editing the templates via the UI.  When you're done then just
copy things into actual files.

Angel Vera wrote:
> Allen,
>
> If I understand correctly then using the roller-ui to modify the templates does in fact
change on demand..?

I actually did a restart of the server. Is there a way on how I can modify a theme of the
templates of the theme, and get them to load immediately after I change the file in the filesystem?

>> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with
the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register
for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca