roller-user mailing list archives

From abhay srivastava <abhay_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with email activation
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:32:21 GMT
Thanks Dave. I was actually looking for the changes that I need to pickup from the latest build
and merge with my code .

I know the affected file is Register.java. I am not sure what files, in build, get affected
for the change in above in Register.java ?

Is it only Regiser.jsp ?

Thanks again for your quick response.

Abhay

Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote: On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:11 PM, abhay srivastava
 wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>       Thanks for the response . I have made the build from the new branch.  But, I have
made lot of changes in my current project that had the email problem. Can you tell me what
specific piece of code I need to pick from latest build that at corrects the email activation
problem ?

The specific change is referenced in the bug report.
https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1686

- Dave

---
Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win