roller-user mailing list archives

From "Radhika Raman" <rra...@adobe.com>
Subject Clarification needed with roller 4.0 - path returned to the blog clients
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:33:14 GMT
Hi,

This is Radhika.

I have installed and configured the Roller 4.0 setup. The blog server is
up and running. I am able to create users, weblogs, post entries etc.

The weblogs renders fine in the browser too. I have deployed the roller
on Tomcat 5.5

I use a blog client to connect to the roller server using the xmlrpc

http://server-name:port/roller/roller-services/xmlrpc

All the weblogs are fetched on to my client. Roller returns the relative
path of the weblogs to the blog client. So when I navigate to the
weblogs by clicking the link in my blog client it goes to
file:///c|roller/weblog
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\rraman\Application%20Data\Microso
ft\Templates\roller\weblog>

Hence the pages are not launched. I believe that the earlier roller
versions were sending the absolute URL.

Could you please let me know if I am missing something on the roller
configuration side which can help me to solve the same?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks In advance

Regards,

Radhika