roller-user mailing list archives

From abhay srivastava <abhay_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with email activation
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:11:03 GMT
Hi Dave,
      Thanks for the response . I have made the build from the new branch.  But, I have made
lot of changes in my current project that had the email problem. Can you tell me what specific
piece of code I need to pick from latest build that corrects the email activation problem
?

thanks,
abhay

abhay srivastava <abhay_iitm@yahoo.com> wrote: Does the apache-roller-src-4.0.zip on
the page http://roller.apache.org/download.cgi contains the fixed code ?

Dave  wrote: On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 11:10 AM, abhay srivastava  wrote:
> Thanks Dave for the response.
>
>  Is their any workaround for this ?

You could create your own build from the roller_4.0 branch, since the
bug is fixed there,

>  Also is this a bug only in Roller 4.0 ?

Yes.

- Dave

>  Dave  wrote: On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:41 AM, abhay srivastava  wrote:
>  > Thanks Dave. I just got past this issue. Now, my email notfication works but when
user clicks on the link in the email the page pops up showing
>  >
>  >
>  >    User Name is a required field
>  >    Password is a required field
>  >    Password confirm is a required field
>  >    Screen Name is a required field
>  >    Full name is a required field
>  >    Email address is a required field
>  >    Locale is a required field
>  >    Time Zone is a required field
>  >  Can you please help me here ?
>
>  Thats a known bug in Roller 4.0:
>  https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1686
>
>  - Dave
>

> ---
>  Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win

>  Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

---