roller-user mailing list archives

From m0llbuz_ <m...@moscowmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Roller caching
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:04:58 GMT
Greetings,

Why doesn't Roller use ehcache as default LRU page cache, when ehcache is
used as the database query cache?

Roller 4 uses an ancient version of ehcache 1.1 (4 years old) though, but
can be easily upgraded to the latest version (1.4.1). Just replace the
ehcache jar.

The same with openjpa: you can replace openjpa-0.9.7 with openjpa-1.0.2
without code changes.

Regards,
Milo

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave
  To: dev@roller.apache.org, user
  Subject: How to configure Roller caching
  Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:30:06 -0500

  Why preparing my Advanced Apache Roller presentation for ApacheCon
  EU,
  I wrote up some docs for configuring Roller's page/feed caches on my
  blog:

  http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/entry/howto_configure_roller_caching

  Feedback is welcome. Did I get anything wrong? Did I leave any
  important details out?

  - Dave

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?