roller-user mailing list archives

From ballistic_realm <ballistic_re...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Changing the Roller user authentication part
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 03:40:42 GMT

Hi . I want to ask something again :-D.

I tried to deploy the roller 4.0 from the source code. I downloaded the code
( roller 4.0 , not checking out from svn ). After a few missing jars , i
finally able to make it working

Now my question is that if i want to change the code where user is
authenticated when login , where can i do that ?  I have been searching for
the file but i cant find where is it exactly.

The reason i want to do this is that i want to change the code to do http
post to certain url and read the
result ( actually i have to authenticate against LDAP but i am not allowed
to connect to LDAP directly, so i have to programatically use HTTP post to
submit the login form and parse the HTML result ).

any help is very appreciated

regards

Hendra