roller-user mailing list archives

From ballistic_realm <ballistic_re...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: roller tagging
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:42:33 GMT

Dave Johnson-8 wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 5:18 AM, ballistic_realm
> <ballistic_realm@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>  i set the maxtags value to 1 but still nothing is showed in the popular
>> tags
>>  . any more advice ?
>
> $maxtags is the maximum number of tags to be returned by the method.
>
> - Dave

Hi dave . thanks for the correction. I will remember that. Btw regarding the
maxtags, either i set it to 1 or 100, still nothing shows up. And also when
i am using the roller frontpage theme, i can see thing such as recent
entries, weblog directory, hot blogs , but the hot tags are also empty. Is
this related ? ( i have define some tags when creating the blog and i can
display the tags in each individual weblog entry )