roller-user mailing list archives

From ballistic_realm <ballistic_re...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Comment throttling setting problem
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:08:38 GMT

Hi dave . just curious

So does this mean that lets say i set the threshold to 5 comment in 1 minute
and i set the maxentries to 6

then all of the person post again and again
for example
person A post after that
then person B post
then C , D , E, F
after that person A post again

this will cause the threshold to be ignored because of the setting?