roller-user mailing list archives

From ballistic_realm <ballistic_re...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject roller tagging
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:02:15 GMT

Hi everyone

with my Jroller version 4.0. Server apache tomcat 6. Mysql5, java 1.,5.0_10
and winxp prof sp2 , i have another question again.

First of all i apologize if my question will sound very newbie and stupid
:-D

I am reading along the tag cloud thing

i notice this line

#set($mytags = $model.weblog.getPopularTags(-1, $maxtags))

However when i am trying to display the tags using

#foreach ($tag in $mytags)
   $url.tag($tag.name)
    $tag.name

#end

it didnt show anything

I wonder what is the criteria for a tag to be displayed as a popular tag. I
created some entries with the tags but i still cannot see any.

And also how can i display all of the tags in a weblog. I read through the
documentation but i cant find something like $weblog.tags

thanks for the time for newbie like me

regards

Hendra Effendi