roller-user mailing list archives

From ballistic_realm <ballistic_re...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Comment throttling setting problem
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:31:37 GMT

Hi dave

Thanks for the reply. I have 1 more questions regarding this. What is the
difference between comment.throttle.threshold and
comment.throttle.maxentries?. Because when i increase the threshold to 2, i
can send 2 comment perminute, but I dont see any effect when increasing the
maxentries. So far i cant find any explanation for the maxentries purpose.

thanks

regards

Hendra Effendi