roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a capability of hot-swap or hot-reload?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:32:56 GMT
Allen,

If I understand correctly then using the roller-ui to modify the templates does in fact change
on demand..?

----- Original Message ----
From: Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gilliland@Sun.COM>
To: user@roller.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:50:38 PM
Subject: Re: Is there a capability of hot-swap or hot-reload?

No, that functionality is not available right now.  What you can do
instead though is work on the templates via the UI and then once they
are done move them to file.

-- Allen

Angel Vera wrote:
> I am creating a new theme, and I noticed that my changes didn't get loaded until I actually
did a restart of the server. Is there a way on how I can modify a theme of the templates of
the theme, and get them to load immediately after I change the file in the filesystem?

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the
All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for
free at http://mail.yahoo.ca