roller-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijeet Anand" <abhijeet.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorporate site level change (Adding Widgets)
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:22:18 GMT
The widgets will be interactive in the sense that users can click on them,
the widget will in turn make hit to a 3rd party server, fetch some data and
display it.
Something like say as RSS widget.* Is there a way to integrate a widget like
this through my site..?

*
I am still not sure what OpenSocial container means,  could you please
provide some insite on this, or may be a good link from where I can gather
more information.

--
Cheers.. :)

Abhijeet