roller-user mailing list archives

From "Miguel chop" <rac00...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller on Websphere
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:49:22 GMT
Hi,

No Prob Angel, any time you provide is greatly appreciated.
The only error that I can find related to Roller is the following:

"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Roller Weblogger has not been bootstrapped
yet"

I have not seen any errors related to "ROLLER_PROPRTIES".

I trust that you had a good trip this weekend?

Regards,
Miguel