roller-user mailing list archives

From "Broderick, Andrew" <Andrew.Broder...@Monster.com>
Subject The administrator of this site has disabled user registrations at this time ...
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:32:58 GMT
Hi,

Now I have my new Tomcat installation of Roller 4 working, and have
created the database tables (Oracle 10 XE). Clicking the new user
registration link, however, gives me the following message:

The administrator of this site has disabled user registrations at this
time. Please contact the system administrators if you think this is
incorrect.

It has created the roller_data directory, so that's not the problem. I
can't find anything in the log files either. What could be the problem?

Thanks

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the
message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the contents. (FE1)