roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images when added to resource not available on browsing for frontpage blog
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:23:40 GMT
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Soniya Mathur <mathursoniya@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes. It does look correct -- except for the fact that the URL is
>  > listed twice, but I suspect that is the fault of your email program.
>
>  Yes thats right, email program added the additional url. In the source it is
>  there only once.
>

>  > Is the image available at that URL? What happens if you paste that URL
>  > into your browser's address bar?
>
>  When I pasted the url
>  http://127.0.0.1:8080/roller/main/resource/images/box_bottom.gif in the
>  address bar of the browser, I got 404 error : "Sorry! We couldn't find your
>  document"
>
>  That is why the images are not available.

Hmm.. things to check:
1) are the images actually present in resources directory?
3) is the theme installed as a shared theme or a custom theme

When a theme is installed as a custom theme, the images of the theme
are copied from the 'themes' directory to your blog's resources
directory. The $url.resource() method knows about this and produces
the correct URL as appropriate.

- Dave