roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any mecanisme if user forget his password
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 02:20:27 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Peiqiang Han
<peiqiang.han@videotron.ca> wrote:
>  I am new user of Roller. I found relatively easy to deploy it. After several days spent
on this project, I can also build it from source. In general, I like the project. I plan to
build a community blog site with Roller. But before build it on line, I have one problem.
I could not find a mecanisme to reset the password by email, if the user forget his password.
Do I miss something ?

Thanks! Unfortunately, there is no reset password mechanism in Roller.

It's been an Request for Enhancement for a long time now:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-451

- Dave