roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:29:35 GMT
On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Steven <liaod999@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a couple questions about tag. Someone posted
>  same kind of questions earlier with another issue but
>  have not received response for the questions yet.
>
>  The questions are:
>  1. How to enable search to index tag also?

You would have to make some code changes in Roller's IndexManager
implementation.

And that's a great RFE for Roller, I just added it for you:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1678

>  2. How to show hot tags? I have a community site with
>  'frontpage' theme as the front page. It includes 'hot
>  tags' section but does not show anything. The 'hot
>  blogs' section is working fine.

That's probably because you haven't tagged much yet. I think tags do
not show up in that theme until you have used them at least 2 times.

- Dave