roller-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Source Code Highlighting
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:01:48 GMT
The easiest solution is probably to host these on your own server and
then link to them from jroller.com. Otherwise, you could try 1)
posting the scripts as new pages (this should work) or 2) using the
ones on java.dzone.com:

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"
href="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/styles/SyntaxHighlighter.css"/>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/dzShCore.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushJava.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushGroovy.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushColdFusion.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushPhp.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushPython.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushRuby.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushXml.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushCss.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushSql.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushJScript.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/sites/all/themes/dzone/scripts/syntaxHighlighter/shBrushCSharp.js"></script>

Matt